<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Thursday, April 22

wow so proud of myself - actually stopped procrastinating and did some work and ended up finishing my maths assignment for the hols. i still got plenty of stuff to do, but at least that's a start. THANKYOU MATT FOR YOUR WONDERFUL INSPIRATIONAL DISCUSSION!
um in tuesday's manly daily there was an article about there being some kind of chick's surf social event at long reef beach on saturday at 9am - 1pm. there's gonna be pro surfers teachin chicks how to surf and it costs $10 with all equipment supplied. sounds fun - rach you wanna go? tanya? anyone i dont mind - i wanna learn properly...
Tom has sent me on a challenge – to blog all the new things I learn each day. Today I learnt about a lapel – a lapel is a fold in a jacket, not a microphone, although a lapel microphone clips onto your lapel, which is a fold in your jacket, not a microphone.