<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Saturday, May 29

i'm a bit worried about tom. i think perhaps we don't know the real thomas j after all... just a few quotes of his from over the last few weeks that i've found slightly disturbing:

"John [Mayer]'s just so damn hot..."
"Another thing I like about John Mayer is that he looks almost as skinny as me. Yeah baby!"
"I felt the body and it was beautiful."
"I ... think I'm up to that task... with more testosterone ... who can manage the tongs, sausages and fire? I'm ... a boy, ... give my your kebabs and hotplate."
"I really like people who aren't white."
"I love the young guys. Really, they are one of the highlights of my life. How lucky am I?"
"I'm at work. But I think I'll go home. Maybe I'll have a sleep... I'm ... meant to be working."
"I have nothing much to say"
(This seems strange coming Tom, and it was made more funny by the fact that after saying this, he proceeded to write a rather extensive post)

NB. disclaimer: Some of these quotes may or may not be taken slightly out of context.