<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Sunday, May 16

Reading philippians 2:12-18, I decided I need to change some things. I didn’t ever really think that complaining was actually a form of disobedience. You know, you are always told that God made you the way that He wanted and He thinks you’re beautiful no matter what the world tells you. So yeah, we try not to disapprove of our physical selves. But what about all the other things I find myself complaining about? God has this plan and whenever I complain, I’m actually bad-mouthing his plan. So I’m gonna try and stop my complaining negative nature…
Instead I’m gonna try to do the things it tells us in philippians 2:1-11. Be like Jesus – like-minded, loving, caring for others, humble and servant-like, because JESUS IS LORD!
PS. Anyone who sees that I am not following these things, please tell me…