<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Thursday, May 13

Wow well I don’t really know what I’ve been doing – well of course I do, but it just feels like time has been running away… but I’m kinda pleased with myself coz I finished my musicology essay (gotta love that jazz!) which is due tomoz. I sorta finished it th’smornin at 12:30am (I was determined to get it finished and didn’t realise the time), but today I had a chat with spritz (miss hattersley) and edited a few things so now I’m really proud of my little aural essay. But problem is I cant print it out coz my dodgey ink-consuming printer has consumed all my ink and now I cannot print it out. I’ll just have to be extra sneeky when I print it out at school tomoz so that the library ladies don’t make me pay – yes I am that pov…
Tomoz is warringah eisteddfods so yay for trumpetness. I like playing trumpet. It’s good fun. I also like spraying myself with my own spit (and yes, that was sarcasm). Boo-hiss for wearing stockings – they make your skirt ride up and turn around and they pull your knickers down. Not a good look…
Small groups in the arvo – shall be fun. Planning a little birthday celebration for ariane (her b’day was on Monday) so harraaaah to cake and candles… talking about grace – good topic, much enjoyment, yay for Jesus…
It was also my nan’s b’day today! I love nan! She’s so cute and she makes yummy cakes and great pumpkin soup. From my aunt she got some slippers, but my parents got her a whipper-snipper!!! HE-NAN! Awesome…