<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Saturday, May 29

Yesterday turned out to be a good day. Went ten pin bowling in the afternoon with Triple G (God’s Gorgeous Gals - Becky and my yr6-8 small group). Much fun.
Courty and I’d organised for our bible study group to come to my place for dinner and games, and we were gonna make it a nice early 7:30pm, but courty said that beck was going to a band rehearsal til 8pm. I was supposed to be going to this band rehearsal too, but I had figured I wouldn’t be able to go coz we’d be heaps late due to Triple G outting. So I decided I should go to band too, and therefore the social at my place would have to start at 8:30pm coz I wouldn’t be back before that. It turned out that beck wasn’t going to the band rehearsal and she wasn’t comin to mine and so it was all stuffed up… don’t you hate when that happens! I think that’s me complaining again…
But i had fun with courty, leech, ham (maryanne) and scott. Great food (yay for scott’s veggie salad – it had apples in it!) and much funness. Scott, Ham and I overcame leech and courty in polka – no matter what they say – and I found that snap is actually the hardest card game. I am sooooo slow at it.
And then I spent the s’mornin fixing my parents cam-corder. I took it outside to film our block and you couldn’t see anything coz it’s a dodgey camera. Gay. Oh no, I’m complaining again.
Ok, I’ll try not to complain. Next Friday we’re having a pyjama party for Triple G. Maybe a veggietales video would be in order – something to do with grace or the like. Larry’s the coolest – I like his silly songs. Then after pyjama-ing, I’m off to the city to gamble. Janine and Karen (my sisters) are planing to take me out to paint the town. Yay! That’s exciting. Yesterday at bowling they were having a raffle and first prize was $500 worth of beer. So I asked the lady “what kind of beer” and she said “go away, you’re not 18” and I said “how would you know, maybe I am” and response was to the effect of “you look like a 14 yr old”!!! well that’s saddening…