<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Tuesday, June 8

Ahhh, my “favourites” column edited itself to include adult sites! I did not put them there! Feral!!..
Woke up at 7am th’smornin to the sound of yelling, laughter and jack hammers (my house is vibrating as i write this blog). At one point in my waking state, the builders were laughing so much that one of them coughed up a phlegmy hair ball and spat it somewhere on my non-existent lawn. This set off a bout of groans of disgust and then more laughter. not particularly what i wanted to hear…
I didn’t feel like getting up just yet coz it’s my day off, so I stayed in bed pondering. I wondered what my future grandchildren will call me?
My 2 grandmother’s names are gran and nanny (nan for short), but I think my sister’s may have already shot-gunned these
Granma – too common,
Granny – too common,
Gramps (if I was a bloke I’d opt for this one, so that when teenagers are abusing me for Sunday driving I will know who they’re talking to…),
Nonna (the Greek version)
Obaasan (Japanese version)
I can’t decide… oh well, I got plenty of time…
Why are there such cool words for things that don’t last? Fav word for the mo = dissipate (replacing evanesce)

Bamboo bamboo (yep, I just watched some veggietales)