<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Thursday, June 3

All girls out there, did you know that libra has trivia on the packaging? They’re rather amuzing – my favourites at the mo are:
No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven times.
it’s true. I tried it. but don’t take my word for it, try it for yourself. Hours of enjoyment right there for ya.
23% of all photocopier faults are caused by people sitting on them and photocoying their butts!
this reminds me of that recent add where the chick is reaching up to get more paper and accidentally hits the copying button. I really disagree with that add – things just aren’t right. For one, the fact that she’s reaching over the copier is to get more paper as the photocopier is out of paper, so my question is: how did it print without having any dam paper? Also I thought the acting was rather poor and lame. The innocent look just didn’t work for me – much too fake. The girl just seemed to linger on that button. She just was asking for trouble. Also having heavy items on the top shelf is quite dangerous, so why were the paper supplies so high up? Ahh I really dislike that add. But I think zeroxed butts are funny, a bit sad, but still funny…