<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Friday, June 18

Don’t you hate it when people wake you up earlier than necessary…
I need to remember that “I’m the fly hovering above the crap” (yay rach!). This way, when I stuff up in sopa, it wont be do devastating. Everyone expects great things from me. Please don’t! I don’t even remember the words. Last night I forgot them in the stage band piece – just had to scat my way out of it. Supposedly people didn’t notice – YEAH RIGHT! I’m so scared about tonight actually. The only consolation I can give to myself is that no matter how well I sing or how many words I forget or how disappointed I feel about the performances, the Lord will always love me and I can’t do anything to change that. Corny I know, but also very reassuring.
The teachers dance was quite funny I must say – “the old folks boogie”. Mr peade was his usual weird floppy self, but I reckon mr zwain made it great – flipped some other teacher over and started break dancing. I reckon it would be cool to learn to break dance, but then again, that’s like if rach learnt to kick box (or whatever it was that she was thinking about doing coz I just can’t remember…), coz it would be a right old laugh at my unco-ness…
The change rooms and holding areas at glen street theatre have been absolutely covered in uggboots over the last few days. I’m impressed – this phase has lasted over a year now. I decided to join in the craze today and wear my uggies, but it turns out to be raining and so I shan’t conform today. How gross would soggy, mouldy uggies be?
I have also decided that I am extremely grateful to be a youth leader. Conversations with some of the youth from our church over the past few days have been awesome. I really don’t think I was ever very cool to hang out with when I was their age now that I have been thinking about it. I wish I had someone friendly to talk to a few years ago. I guess people just thought I was the annoying kid, and I probably had lots of dnm’s with nic… But you know, the only thing that can be learnt by me from this revelation is how I can be a friend and support for others. And I get to hang out with truly wonderful and inspirational people at the same time, so goodo…
Hannah is lovely and very talented – I have to say it again – Hannah, your facials in “Colliculus” were superb!
Luke is insightful and encouraging – thankyou!
Jodie has the greatest smile I’ve ever seen! (actually it’s a toss up between her and Phil Swan)

yes...