<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Wednesday, June 30

English class was exciting today as I finally made a breakthrough with Mrs Cavanagh! Yay! Mrs Cavanagh is the german lady at our school that tries to teach English. Only problem is that you have to be able to properly speak/write/understand English to teach it properly. We have our differences, Mrs Cavanagh and I…

Oh and many apologies to ryan and anyone else offended by the pic of the dude with neurofibromatosis. I did not mean for that to be a bag-out post or whatever. I know I wrote “it's bloody disgusting”, but it was aimed at the disease, not the actual person who had contracted the disease. No sir-ee, my comments were not intended for the person, but for the disease itself. Ryan, my assignment was on about the disease, not the person. I have great respect for any persons with horrific diseases...