<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Sunday, June 13

I am currently sitting on my heater coz my butt’s frozen. There’s a Paul Jenning’s story that I read many a year ago about this pair of heated nickers that made you smarter or something. Funny that.
Harry potato-head 3 was good fun. I got to meet and hang out with all my blog buddies! YAY! On the train back there was a random drunk guy hitting on poor David. When we got off he did too and fell over and his legs went down the side of the train and we all stressed, but he got out and stumbled away. And then on the way home Helen got pulled over by the cops. Supposedly we looked a bit suss, so Helen got breathalysed and asked a bunch of pointless questions. Silly policewoman.
Yesterday was great fun. Tanya, Rach, Nic, Kaz, Janine (my 3 sisters), Steve (Janine’s husband), Cameron (Steve’s friend) and I adventured all the way to mount white to “Pete’s paintball” and ran around shooting people with gelatine and paint. We got all dressed up in commando gear which ended up not to be very waterproof or paint proof. And the instructor guy was trying to pick up Rach and I, which was kinda good in a way coz he gave us free paintballs. I wasn’t very good, but it was a lot of fun. I got hit a few times (one smack bang in my face which was funny – don’t stress, we were wearing masks) but I ain’t really got any bruises to show for it, just a few pink spots. Actually half the adventure came with Tanya, Rach and I driving along dirt roads and puddles. we decided that we’re going on a holiday after my exams YAY! – probably my grandparents place in Kingscliff (think gold coast).
Last night was EBN (Ernie’s big night) with St Stephens youth which was a laugh and a half. Actually I kinda enjoyed myself being antisocial and just packing up stuff. I haven’t had a proper “Lauren time” for quite a while now, and I probably wont for a while. I haven’t had a proper sleep for a while either. hmmm…
Davidson High’s Season of Performing Arts (SOPA) starts next Wednesday night and I’m starting to get a bit nervous now as Thursday night I’m singing for stage band and Friday night I’m singing solo ahhh! I gotta write out a sax v’s scat melody for the stage band piece and yeh, I aint that good at scat so it’s gonna be a stress. But hey!
More exciting news ~ I somehow managed to get my phone credit to $0.01. I just thought that was pretty cool…
Ok now my butt is burning so I’m off…