<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Tuesday, June 1

I got another 3 days in a row off school. Tuesday (today) is always my day off, Wednesday is another strike and Thursday is a biology excursion to some disease museum (sounds interesting enough). But I have a busy day planned for tomorrow – much PD assignment-ing and jazz composing, not to mention dinner with beck and bible study group.
The rest of yesterday turned out almost ok. I pretty much wanted to crawl into a corner for most of it. I was talking to Nat and she said that I was a bit “snappy th’smorning”. I know I was being poopy and I can see what’s going on, but it’s like I can only watch, while my tongue goes into auto pilot and says stuff out of my control. What’s wrong with me? I just want to shrivel up into a saltana. Then at least I would be of some use – saltanas are tasty and nutritious.
But enough about me. How is the rest of the blogging world? I think I shall go explore and enjoy other people’s blogs now. Yay for you people…