<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Tuesday, June 22

i'm feeling rather emotionally tired and drained as over the last week or so, i have been dwelling in an emotional little world. not a bad place, just very tiring for someone who's not so used to it. not that i'm usually emotionless, just that i normally don't ponder my feelings quite that full-on. but it's been a great learning experience. i know so much more about myself and God's helped me break down so many barriers and i've been able to share so much with people, and the best part is: so many people have opened up to me too. i feel so special, surrounded by people that actually like me. that's so exciting! i haven't ever felt this included, needed, necessary, loved, useful, supported and supportive. although my head's reeling at 1000km/hr, it's been such a long time since my heart has been this joyful, peaceful and fulfilled. Praise the Lord!
got an exciting sms from Chris Fish saying he got his p's. yay for him! having your p's is good fun. i'll prolly still have to drive him round though coz he doesn't have a car. oh well.
driving home from the alpha coarse praying that i wouldn't get pulled over (coz i'd have a ruski) was such a waste of a good car trip, coz i love having conversations with the Lord while driving. it's our own little space, where noone else can hear and see and judge the kind of intimate details and intersessions that i like to talk about with Jesus. so my whole trip home was stupid coz i was just praying and praying that a cop wouldn't be around the next corner. He still answered my prayers, but i feel so stupid for wasting His time and energy on such a selfish and pathetic thing...
ahh, i gotta stop reading blogs and get on with assignments! i wish there was some way i could keep myself from reading/writing blogs. they're way too interesting, time-consuming and fun...