<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Wednesday, June 16

my favourite words over the last few days have included cynical, sceptic, expectations, perspective and consolation; all of which i am yet to fully understand and comprehend the depth of their meanings...
i had some "lauren time" today: in my frustrated state of mind i decided i needed a break from routine and so i ventured down to 'Mony' on my way home from SOPA (Season of Performing Arts) rehearsals. i really enjoyed myself leaping and slipping gracefully around the rock pools, playing in the sand, singing to the Almighty (why did i find it weird saying "God" just then?). a little boy and his daddy came and joined me wandering around the water and i soon found that the toddler had quite an attachment to me. it was fun. i showed him many a starfish (properly called 'seastar'), sea slug and sea anemone. how randomly wonderful. i love kids. the funny thing is, his daddy was cool about it all and almost encouraged him to follow me. but then the little fellow started following me back to my car and i got worried and so i had to teach him "goodbye". oneday i'll be able to take my little man down to the rock pools and go on adventures and learn about interesting creatures that God affectionately and amazingly created.
beck and matt are going out! wow for that! actually i hate it how the thing that everyone asks everyone else is "what do you think about blah blah?" and then you have to come up with your own judgement (well almost) on that topic. so, "I think that's all I have to say" about that...
today there are so many things i wish i could write, but i can't because this blog definitely aint private. i might make my own private blog perhaps. luke had the right idea...
also talking with luke today, the subject of 'lint' came up. do other people get naval lint? or is it just my random shaped belly-button with a moley on top?...
it's days like today that i miss Muffin the most. i used to tell her everything, but now i only have a computer. i'd trade all technology to have her back. in a year or so i shall look back and see how pathetic i am by the fact that i can't let go of my dead dog. is that weird? should i stop, give up, "get over it"? but i think i don't want to ever stop missing her. i remember talking to tom last year about animals not going to heaven, and although it sounds so juvenile, i get so upset...