<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Wednesday, June 30

oh my goody-woodies! just asked mum if maryanne could come over for dinner and got a look of disbelief, as though i had told her i'd just killed all her plants (she's a gardener/horticulturalist person...). man it's times like that where you just go "bollucks..." so after this creepy stare, mum proceeded to tell me that i should stop galivanting around and wasting my time (how funny that the first thing i did was come up and start blogging - shows dedication to the blogging world) and that i need to get serious about my hsc. well my heart ha just dropped about a metre and i have no idea how i will ever convince them about stuff... :'(
work Your miracles Lord!

ok yeh, i shall do study now. really i will... yeh i will... i must...