<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Monday, June 7

ok today's experience of arriving home was rather scary. the proper work of building my new kitchen started up today. well my dad's been digging it out with our backhoe (tractor for those non-farmish people) for the last week to get it ready, so it really started a week ago. been having to park the cars down the road. i couldn't get in the front door coz they've smashed down the path so there's just a fat gap and hole now - it had kind of been this concrete suspended footpath before. i'm scared that someone might not realise and fall into the pit. there are all these planks of wood in place now. imagining the octangular kitchen roomy thing has suddenly become alot easier...

breaking news on my msn entertainment pop-up:
Jennifer Lopez marries again! shocker... never ever heard of "nuptials".
i don't get it - "Anthony, the Latin singing sensation, just divorced former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres last week in the Dominican Republic." is it just me, or is that a quick fix? hmmm, what a great move - i'll get divorced from my supermodel wife today, desert my kids again, and marry JLo next week...