<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Saturday, June 19

SOPA actually went OK last night. Through all the stress of having 3 performances one-after-the-other, I managed to pull it off. The main concern was the changing of clothes and the limited time to moisten my mouth/throat with some lovely, cool, refreshing, invigorating water. Trumpeting, singing, then trumpeting again has turned out to be a not-so-good combination. But I did it and it’s over and I’ll probably never have to do it again. Actually the only performances that I was satisfied with were the fanfare at the beginning of the show and my solo singing piece. I remember all the words YAY! I conquered that goal. Although I was shaky at the end, I felt good about the rest of the performance, so yay for God pulling me through coz I knew I couldn’t do it without him.
This week has been quite reliant and conversive with God I must say. How good! I love those times where you just know that you’re loved and you mean something to someone. I love the reassurance of Jesus. I love the way He brings special people into your life just when you feel alone, and I love the way that He lets relationships unfold at unexpected times. I love the way He answers prayers in a completely different way then you intended. I love the way He carries us through the toughies, and I love the way He knows just how to reveal to us things in a way that we will react best to them. Our God is the greatest!

We give Him thanks and sing Him praises at the gates of the Lord’s dwelling. (2 chronicles 31:2)

And now I’m off to have breaky…