<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Wednesday, June 9

Well the poor bandicoot that lives on my property would surely have run away after today’s major amount of jackhammering and concrete pouring and other bazaar noises. Oooh, it feels good to still be able to say property (I used to live on 5 acres, but now it’s just 1 – which I roughly class as worthy of the label “property”). So anyone coming past Bayview, beware of enraged homeless animals…
Tonight I’m going into the city to see a play with my English class. Boring… nah, I dunno. Reading the play was pretty funny, so hopefully it may rise above my current negative expectation of it being a flop. But it’ll be fun going to the city. I like the city. I don’t think I could ever move away from civilisation. People always say I’m like Nic, and I’ll end up being a farmer, but I’m not as yokel as her. It’s weird, coz I can’t see that many similarities between me and any of my sisters, while other people can just go “hey, you look like your sister” or “oh my gosh, you just sounded like Nic”. Supposedly Nic and I laugh the same – not sure whether that’s a good or bad thing…