<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Wednesday, June 2

What a good little girl I’ve been today – spent all day on school work. I feel quite bummed actually, and man oh man I’m so stiff. I cracked my back so hard just now, probably the worst I’ve ever cracked. I don’t wanna try my neck – my head might fall off! Oh and my toes are so crackable. Wow! I’ve just been sitting at a desk all day, staring at my computer screen. The funny thing is, I’m doin a pd assignment about making a training program for this fat dude that I’ve called Joe Blow. All the while, I’m sitting here getting fat myself. I’m writing some stuff up about him doing this gym work out - and the thing is , I haven’t ever been to a gym. I have no clue what they do in gym. I know there’s weights, but my assignment isn’t about strength, it’s about aerobic fitness and flexibility, so don’t really know what there is in a gym that would improve joe’s aerobic fitness. Stupid fat joe…
In other news, it’s nic’s (my sister – yes nicole shaw – many people at church do not realise this) birthday. I havent got her a prezzie yet. How slack of me. Sounds like a Saturday morning job before Jill’s wedding. Yay for jill getting married. It’s weird thinking that she’ll be a wife (I’ll always remember her as “signorita”) and then she’s moving down to canberra and we’ll never see her again. Well, yeh ok we will see her, but you know what I mean. Jill’s to good for the canberrians! Don’t go Jill! Well fine, go…
How exciting that matt’s gonna play guitar for one of my hsc performances. It took me a while to get off my lazy butt and get all my songs together, but now I have and I’m hopeful. I have the widest variety possible:
Mists of ruse” by Elixir [Katie Noonan] - for 20th and 21st century (with chris fish on piano)
You do something to me” by cole porter - for Jazz (with the senior stage band)
Someone like you” from jakyll and hyde production - for either my core piece or Instrument & it’s repertoire (mrs oberg on piano).
Message in a bottle” by police [john mayer version] - for either my core piece or Instrument & it’s repertoire (with matt stanton playing acoustic and perhaps even someone playing bongos).
Well that’s my hsc piece list. It’s written now. I can’t change it. That’s it. Caput.