<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Saturday, July 3

Fare thee well Nicole, Chris (and the rest of the Ives family), Maryanne (Ham) and anyone else that I’ve forgotten at this present moment…
It’s strange how the people that you want to be with the most seem to leave. Nic and I had a breakthrough on Thursday night – we chit-chatted about her trip and adventures that she’s going on around Europe – but now she’s left and I can’t chit-chat with my big sis anymore about stuff that’s been happening of late. And Chris left th’smorn too and I’m gonna miss him heaps – just as we start going out (YAY!) we can’t see each other for a whole week. But man I can always just dwell in last week and smile… and Ham’s on a study camp for a week and we were gonna hang out and it’s so hard to find a time to just chat and chill. I wish I was allowed to drive her, but yeh I understand how her parents don’t want her in a car with P plates – hopefully one day…
But yeh, I guess people going away and the phone lines in my house not working and a few other such things will help me concentrate on study this week coming and prevent distractions. These holidays are faring to be non-adventurous and rather bland though. A few good things planned, but there seems to be many a day of study. Which is probably a good thing…
Tonight is another soul survivor refresh night in Turramurra. I like visiting other churches. I think I should do that more often. I’m on BV’s (backing vocals) which is exciting. I like singing. It’s fun. I like God too. He’s fun. We laugh together. YAY! Praise the Lord! Seriously blessed me this whole past week. I haven’t felt so terrific in ages – perhaps ever! I just feel like things are how they are meant to be. Like there are tons of things I can think of that are no good at all, but there are so many more fantastic things that have made me feel so incredibly good! As the ‘cool’ people in my PD class would say (but not necessarily about God mind you), God is 10 goods…
Oh yeh, Jamie’s playing my guitar (my baby!) tonight and I’m getting a lift there with him coz I’m lazy and can’t be bothered to look up street maps today. It’ll be good to have a chat with him, see how he’s doing. Ask him how “his year” is going… I wonder if anyone else will be in the car – I hope not, coz it limits the conversations so much. I love personal convos and it’s so hard to have them when you’re talking with more than that one person.
Hmmm, I wonder what Matty G will say about Chris and I??? I wonder what a lot of people will say actually. Dam Chris going away – it means I have to answer all the questions and cop all the flack (if there is any, which I hope there isn’t, but you never can be sure with these things…). Much prefer to do it with Chris by my side. Wow! Yay! I can talk openly about liking Chris now! That’s exciting. I was truly getting tired of writing exciting stuff in my private blog that I couldn’t share with the rest of the world. Although Tom did find it. Embarrassment plus… Oh well, it’s all good now coz I don’t have to hide my feelings anymore. But good on Tom for being a good pal and not reading my diary even though he had the greatest opportunity. Hmmm please if anyone tries to find my private blog or accidentally bumps into it, I would be much appreciative if you didn’t read it. Feel free to tell me that you found it though. But yeh, I gotta fix it up so that people can’t read it hmmm. Maybe I need some help with that. And I wont be able to do it for a while coz I can’t use the net at home. Bugger…
Back to maths I go…