<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Wednesday, July 14

Hmmm I have to say, staplers make the best castanets.  Stapling is good fun.  Rubix cubes are fun too.  Computering is a great waste of time too.  Sitting here typing this nonsense blog is entirely valuable.
Last night I had a minor stress about what I’m going to do with my life.  Yes, accountancy is still as gooda career as any.  The main concern is “which uni?”.  There’s no way I’m gonna get into Sydney, Macquarie or NSW.  I don’t particularly want to go to TAFE or college.  I wish someone would come up to me and say “this is what you’re gonna do, this is how you do it, you’ll be great at it”…  Ah, that would be so dam good.  But no, that’s not how it works.  And I don’t wanna move away from Sydney.  I like it here.  The people are nice.  The view is great.  My house will be tops.  I don’t want to have to leave it all.
Thinking about such things has made me play with my stapler again.  I love procrastination.  At least there’s been no way for me to watch videos and all that jazz these hols, coz the VCR and the rest of that stuff’s in a box somewhere.  I think the most successful way of getting me to concentrate on ‘the dreaded study’ would be locking me in a concrete cell, no view, no staplers, no computer, no music, no musical instruments, no swivel chairs, no jackhammering buildery dudes, no phones, no lollies, no chocolate, no rubix cubes, no need to pack up anything, no friends, no emotions, no dilemmas, no responsibilities, no desires to blog…  A room of nothing.  Just me, a piece of paper and an uninteresting writing implement (some pens/pencils seem to amuse me greatly)...
 
Distraction, Desire, Obsession, Addiction,
When honesty and integrity all turns to fiction.
How many lies to keep them content?
So many feelings I wish I could vent.
When will it all be over?  How long will it be
Till I can leap and frolic and be completely free?
Close your stinging eyes, count to ten,
Open those eyes and breathe again…