<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Tuesday, July 6

I love Liz. She’s great. Came over to my place again today, to drop off some of her old hsc study notes and past papers. And she bought me some study snacks – 2 BLOCKS OF DOVE CHOCOLATE AND A BAG OF STARBURST LOLLIES! How good! Yummo. I’m gonna get off my butt and do some work so that I can eat some. So Liz and I got to hang out again YAYness. I taught her how to play some guitar chords and she did great! Much faster learner than I am. I’m very much impressed Liz. Good on you. What a champion I say!
I wonder how my car is doing? Dad rang up a while ago and said the mechanic dude found something wrong with the steering (well derrrr!) and so it’s gonna take a while longer than expected. I hope they fix that aeroplane buzzing too. That would be nice. I’m getting over that irritating sound…
Chris called and is currently having a massage as we speak. I am so dam jealous. I’ve never had a professional massage. Maybe Chris can get some pointers and tips and give me a massage sometime. That would be nice (hint hint Chris…).
I have 2 great big balls of blu-tac and U-tac now that most of my posters are down. My room’s a saddening sight at the moment – boxes and mess everywhere, and almost bare walls. I don’t get it – mum’s telling me to pack up my room, but dad’s saying that it won’t be for a few months until I must depart. Then the builders say that I will have to move in less than a month, probably within 2 weeks. So who do I listen to and what should I do?