<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Sunday, August 22

Oh how devastated am I?! Reading yesterday’s paper th’smorn and found a little article saying Millsy (from Australian Idol) was to be performing at Warringah Mall at 1pm on Sunday! I pondered to myself all the screaming teenage girls that may be there and wondered if I could possibly pull it off... But then reading on a few pages, a more official article said that he was to be performing today (meaning Saturday)! Dam newspaper getting my hopes up and all…
No, I am not being serious…
Don’t you hate that when you go to take a sip of something and you completely miss your mouth – it’s rather embarrassing…
Last night I had fun although I’m completely nackered. Brooky hotel for a yummy dinner with a smaller-than-expected group of church people (poor effort guys!) but I had a nice time. Then trecked to avalon with Liz, Tanya and Carms for a breakthru artz film to be in the party scene, where we attempted to dance and pretended to be cracking onto eachother. For some reason I got paired off with Rob Saunders (sorry Chris. I behaved myself though…), and there was a lot of staged flirting with people. But at leat there were real drinks hehe… And Helen’s house has a gorgeous view of Avie beach and the ocean… But I do have to say – everyone’s energy levels had diminished considerably by the end of the shooting, which I thought was quite amusing (matt and dell had fallen asleep, and jo was well on her way to dreamland). But the partying didn’t end there for Lauren – no siree! Liz, Tanya and I drove back to Liz’s place and hung out, rugged up, watched some olympics, chatted, and eventually fell asleep… I woke up after another strange dream (something about pretending to get with someone for some film…), played squashing Tanya, ate some English muffins and watched some more olympics. Then Nic came and picked me up and here I am, at home, wondering what Ernie’s kindness project will be, whether I should go to church tonight (coz it’s my dad’s b’day and I wanna help make a special dinner for him), trying to work out how I should go about this English assessment and chillaxing to some more Jamie Cullum…
This has been a rather trivial and Lauren-centred post. Sorry. I shall think of something interesting and/or controversial to post later…
I must say, tom’s answering machine prompting message thingy is quite funny and it threw me off and broke my train of thought and I laughed and said some things that didn’t make sense and laughed some more and yes…