<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Friday, August 20

so many of my blogs of late have included many a promise that "I'll blog more on that later"... well, i wont. i'm sorry. i'm muchly sad. HSC almost sorta takes priority. well no, it's the guilt of not studying that makes it hard to finish my blogs (let alone gather my thoughts).
does anyone else have a special place where they pretend that they're in a different situation? i do. whenever i'm in the shower, i find myself pretending that i'm having a converstaion with someone or in some dramatic situation - like i pretend to be in a car crash and act out how i would react and what i would say, etc. what would be the last words that come out of my mouth?
actually, about that - what happens if the last thing you said was a swear word coz you were in a freaky situation? if swearing's a sin, then you can't get cleansed of that sin before you die, so do you go to hell unforgiven???