<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Friday, August 27

well things are goodo i guess. stressful but relatively happy.
the thing that has really got me is not the HSC stuff, but that the builders killed my water system in my house, so we are unable to use any of the cold water taps upstairs. ok so the hot water's still going strong, but this does not help the situation of toilets or showers... yesterday arvo i had a minor stress when i realised this. so now we have to lug buckets of cold water upstairs just to flush the loo...
yet every bad situation has a positive side - because showering would be impossible, it was bathtime for lauren! i haven't had a bath in years. so of course i got out all the bubble-bath thingy-ma-jiggies and whatnot and had a great little time. burnt my feet when i got in (coz i was too lazy to get more buckets of water from downstairs), so had to get redressed and retrieve more cold water. because i was still too lazy, the bath was still pretty must roasting me, but i loved it. i wallowed for quite a hefty while and eventually gave myself a foot massage and facial scrub... *sigh*... wow it was nice to pamper myself. it was nice to be a girly-girl for a change.
last night music 2 had their little performance night, and i was invited along to perform too coz mrs oberg wouldn't be able to accompany me next wednesday when my class is on. wow i am so in awe at my friends' talent!!! i can't believe it. hanging out with chris fish lately has made me feel so amateur. i love playing piano, but really i'm no good... but hey, yeh last night was so inspiring. chris (ives) and cheryll and kylie bailey (my singing teacher) came to see me perf. i didn't do very well, but oh well. i could never compare to the music 2 people...
tonight i'm taking triple G to macquarie ice rink and then chillin out with chris afterwards (ives that is - there are so many chris's that i talk about hey?!). i'm really excited about going crazy with our girls. and then i'm looking forward to chillaxing and watching potentially pirated copies of shrek 2. ha!
my weekend's cut out to be quite musically based. going to a piano lesson with chris tomorrow morn, singing lesson with beck on sunday arvo and hopefully some rehearsals along the way. i think i could almost say that my whole life revolves around music...
beck has just commented to me about matt's blog's 'anonymous comment' - "I love you sexy"... i think she's jealous... who was it? com'on, be honest. we're all family after all right?! is there really a secret admirerer of matt out there? i think it's time to come out of the closet...