<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Wednesday, August 18

you wouldn't believe where i am blogging from?! HOME!!! it's an amazing, humbling feeling to be able to finally sit down at my puter and "surf the net"! i couldn't cope anymore, so i used my enginuity and attached a chunk of cables and now i can have a play... oh how i've missed it.
ok, my hundred and first blog was actually going to be quite deep, but then of course i had saved it to disk and went on my merry little way to school to post it and upon reaching my destination of the library computers, my disk decided that it would have a spasm and reconfigure all my work... hmmm... but maybe it was a God thing coz the post had been quite controversial, with such topics as reconciliation, demons, skepticism & cynicism and prayer & action... so there you go. maybe God didn't want me to share my opinion on that stuff just yet. maybe the blogging world isn't ready to hear it, or maybe i'm not ready to say it. do you think God does that? i reckon He does. i guess some people would call it fate. or luck...
now i'm quite disappointed that i couldn't publish my extensively long and deep post that i wrote last night after getting home from bible study. it took a hefty while to write i must say. i was quite dedicated. how saddening...
well i still have some quotes that inspired my defaulted post:
"The opposite of cynicism is scepticism."
"The kingdom of God advances through prayer and action."