<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Monday, September 13

There are so many things that I could complain about. But then someone mentioned last night in Ernie that complaining is a sin. This is a very very very challenging concept.
Our society not only accepts, but desires and encourages people to complain and criticize everything. We indulge in the misfortunes of others and the lusts, desires and greed of our selfish ambitions.
But where’s the beauty in that? It may seem satisfying at the time, but how can that be a lasting, wholesome, fulfilling feeling? How could negative thinking entice positive feelings? How could dwelling in evil bring abounding good?
I don’t want to complain anymore.
But there’s so much crap in my life, in the way I think, in the things I say, in the people I talk to, in the places I spend so much of my time… It’s so hard!

But last night’s “AIMEE” production was fantastic. And I thought Matt’s talk afterwards was super. I wish my parents could have heard that message. But it wasn’t to be. Their time is gonna come though. Although I did give up all hope last night, it’s back again today. It’s funny how I’ve heard exactly what I needed to know recently to keep me upheld, alright and persistently hopeful. God is so good like that. Even though things get poopy and all your hopes and prayers seem wasted in the moment that it takes to read the fateful words of one single sms, God still loves us, holds us and teaches us exactly what we need to hear to make things alright.

Trust and faith is the hardest things sometimes, but it’s absolutely completely wonderfully amazing to see the outcomes of that hardship. I look forward to the fruits of my prayers. Actually that’s an understatement. That day will be “the bomb” – party!!!

Anyway, the bell’s about to go, but I promise that next blog I’m gonna write about the astounding answered prayers and healing that’s been going on lately.