<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Monday, September 6

Well it’s done! The last assignment of my high school career...
well actually it's not really completely done coz my stupid printer decided that today would be the day that it would die (well yeh i mean yesterday)... so after about an hour of trying to save it all to disk and it being too bigger file and hotmail not even letting me attach it to an email to send to myself. And then finally getting so fed up, i attempted to work out how to burn documents on to cd - i do not find it an appropriate time to discover new things... but i wish i had burnt this dam assignment onto cd in the first place... well now i know what to do. burn baby burn...
so being the paranoid person that i am, i have successfully tested this d: file three times. i'm glad i did coz first-off i tested it and all the pictures came up with that big nasty evil "X". so yeh, it was about that time when the aggression kicked in and my already-seizuring mouse got a good little smacking (in other words, lauren was not a happy chappy)... but i finally was able to uncorrupt a file that had everything on it and so it's all on cd now and i think i can breathe easier. i just hope it all works when i get to school.
and just when i thought healing was on it's way... the tears are so far gone now. my eyes feel like someone's grabbed a chunk of sawdust and blown it in my face and then rubbed it all in...
one day... one day... hopefully soon...
good night my sleeping friends. i wonder how long it will take me to join you all in the land of slumber? i wont be there for long anyway, so what does it matter anyhew? don't you just love 7:30am classes?...