<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Monday, February 7

It’s bazaar how a song can have so much significance.
You’re in a particular mood and a song comes on and coincidentally the singer is experiencing exactly the same emotions you’re feeling. It’s amazing.
Or maybe they’re singing about something completely different, but somehow their words reflect something similar to what you’re going through.
And it’s also interesting how a song can completely change your mood.
And it’s strange how people (myself included) choose a particular cd to listen to depending on their mood. Eg. I’m listening to Garbage right now coz I’m a bit "grrrrr, screw this world…"
I tried listening to some Donovan Frankenrieter to lighten my grrrrrrrr-ness, but he just made me more grrrrr coz he’s to relaxed and I guess there’s some jealousy there coz I’m tense as.
But I’m still amused by how a song can change, establish and expose your emotional stability…

I really really really don’t wanna go to work today...