<$BlogRSDURL$>

...hectic as buggery-bop...

Monday, February 7

Tonight after the soul meeting Tan and I had a good chat. Nowhere near long enough coz it got late, but good none the less. T’was enjoyable to finally catch up a bit, coz it’s been a while. And lots has changed and developed in our own lives, so it was exciting to hear where Tan’s at and what she’s up to now. I need more Tan times I think. I love my Tannie! She inspires me with her interesting ideas about our God, church, community, friends, etc. Always very encouraging and insightful are Tanya’s convos.
I’m so blessed to have a sister in Christ like Tannie. I need more close siblings in Christ to keep me accountable and focused on God.

Today I worked with a rather rude and obnoxious girl who kept swearing and whingeing, and I found myself wishing that everyone were Christian. And then it occurred to me that I should always be in that mindset, that I should always be craving for God’s kingdom to come on earth. It made me smile, thinking that I’m so wrapped in my own world and sometimes I need to be brought back to the reality of it all, being reminded of what’s on God’s heart.

Today was interesting. Not really that fun, but interesting none the less.